CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Mr Adam Iman =)

Mr Adam Iman

Bleep. A text message received. It was 4 in the morning. And for some reason, i was awaken by it. The message reads ' Helo helo. elly dah bersalin. baby 3.98kg. suma sihat' Waaaaaaaaarghh. Adam Iman dah keluar perut Elly!!!! I was smiling from ears to ears, but i was too sleepy to reply my sister's text message. i promised myself to reply it the first thing after fajr prayer later that morning. one thing for sure, i slept smiling. hehe

It was Friday, 15 February 2008. Baby boy, Adam Iman has been brought into the world. Happy, i was. I went to Bassetlaw (had to stay in sheff for a GUM clinic on the thursday) for colposcopy clinic with a smile. I can't wait to call home! I have to pinch my hands to stop myself from calling home from my mobile phone. THAT would certainly cost me a fortune! hehe. A few more hours aliaa, I calmed myself. a few more hours...

Alhamdulillah, right after clinic, i bumped into Sophie, and apparently she wanted to go home straight away as well! Yay. So, we rushed home after packing. Right after settling myself, i called home (thanx elly for allowing me to use ur lappy to call home! sorry bising! hehehe).

after the umpteenth time trying to call each and every one of my 7 siblings AND my mama's AND papa's handphone, FINALLY, one of them picked up their phone! haishhhh. susah bena nak suruh angkat fon! hehehe. Had a looooooong talk with mama, and gosh, that was fun. mama said aqef (adam iman's brother) is starting to throw tantrums! ngehehhe. apparently, aqef somehow has sensed that someone is going to steal his thunders! he started to refuse getting on a car since the past 2 weeks, so they could not manage to drag aqef to the hospital to see his little brother. He rather stayed home. He is now refusing to share his things with others. He wants no one but his mother. haha. aiyooo. I can hear him wailing in the background when i called. hehe. Aqef, aqef. u r SO comel.

wondered how things are going now. my sister has got to go for caesarian section because the baby was breech, so it might cost her quite some time until she will be able to be on her foot again. with aqef wailing and putting on 'shows', and now with adam iman to take care of, i sure hope she will manage to cope with it! oh well, we have a row of 'dayangs' at home, so it should not be a problem i guess. ngahahha. how i wish i can be there to lend a helping hand!

be a good boy, aqef! can't wait to go home to meet both of them! weeeee~

0 comments: