CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

ramble babble. haha


It was our last day in Donny for d week. (still another 3 more weeks to go!). We have lectures in Sheffield on 20th, and had 21st off for Good Friday. And we are also going to have Monday off for post-Easter break. So basically, we are going to have 4 days off. Wee~.

All 4 of us must have been extremely tired. Nobody could be bothered to initiate a conversation. Everyone seems to be lost in their own world, except for Sophie of course who was driving. hehe. We were too tired to talk. All i can picture in my head at that time was my comfy home. But then only i remembered, argh, nobody's home. In fact, nobody is in Sheffield! Almost all of my friends are scattered all over the world by now. Their 3 weeks Easter break has already started and now Sheffield is left deserted.

My break is not until 3 weeks time. I seriously hope that this 3 weeks will pass by as swift as possible. It is not that i am not enjoying my placement, but i am just getting a bit too tired. A one week break in between each placements will be marvelous. All we need is to rejuvenate. But, no, obviously that was just too good to be true. Medical school is NOT that nice. hehe.

We are going to have a 3 days in Donny next week, and another 4 days for the next couple of weeks. And that's it. HOLIDAYYYYYYY! Despite the sad fact that i can't do much during my 2 weeks off, i am still looking forward for my short break.

Why can't i do much? Well, my holiday only begins after my non-medical friends finished their holiday. And, sadly, ALL of my friends are non-medics. Hahaha. So, to conclude, i have no one to go to holiday with! Sad eyh? I insist on going traveling alone. haha. But obviously, neither of my friends are going to let me! It is not safe. I know. I know. I get it. I won't, don't worry.

I will stay at home, snuggle comfortably under my duvet with my favourite Tess Gerritsen most of the time (ive just bought 5 more of his book!) And probably do some SHOPPING as well. Ok. Maybe the word 'some' is a bit of an understatement. 'Lots' sounds more like it. hahaha. i have not been shopping for ages! can't wait to spend spend and spend. weee~!! I don't mind shopping alone. I will be leaving traces of my footstep in all of the shopping outlets that i know off. hehe.

Oh well, i still have a day full of lectures today. Later tonight, i will be joining the girls to Kebabish. And hopefully there will be netball tonight! I am craving to run and jump all around.

My birthday is tomorrow. The fact that i have no one here to celebrate it with just saddens me. But oh well, at least i got the day off on my birthday. If i were to spend my birthday doing on call in donny, that would have been extremely devastating. Oh well, i have already got an early birthday surprise from Munirah, Teaks n Wanie (with the help of Elly!hehe) last Monday. That's lovely enough. Haish. Wonder if my parents will be sending me a card this year. They did not send me a card raya this year! hish. hahaha. So i am not expecting much. A simple phone call or an sms even, will do fine. hehe. Kalau they tak call, i won't call! Merajuk la konon. Nak test if they do remember my birthday or not. ngahaha.

Okays. this is wut happen when u r left all alone by yourself. You ramble a lot. Nonsensical stuffs. ahha. ok. i better start studying now. Till then. Ciao.

0 comments: