CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Sorry mama...





I am the most horrible daughter a mom could ever have. i've forgotten my mother's birthday.

and to make things worst, i actually rang papa's mobile on dat day (her birthday is on the first day of raya in Malaysia) and got to talk to her on the phone for quite a while. And i did not wish her. I asked her what is she eating for raya breakfast, asked her what is the colour of her baju raya this year and ask her about all of the other bits and bobs, but i did NOT wish her for her birthday! OHMIGOD.


Can someone, please, just shoot me in the head. I feel so damn guilty right now.


If i were to be in her shoes, i certainly would be devastated. To have 3 of your daughters leaving you for overseas is one thing. To have your other 2 daughters going back for raya at their in laws is another thing. And to know that your daughters forget your birthday is another. That is too much. If i were her, i know, i can't take it.

Mama, sorry sangat! I know she's not reading this post. I just need to let it out. I am so going to send her a boquet of flowers and pressie all the way from UK. Sorry mama. Sorry sangat. I love you yg teramat. huhuhu.

2 comments:

Z said...

aliaa, thts y u asked someone to shoot u eh?ehehe..no need la nnt lg sedih ibu nyer. btw, my new url blog: http://mypunchingbag0204.blogspot.com/

aliaa85 said...

hihi. i feel guilty gile tauuuu.anyway i dah update the new url to ur blog. thanx!!