CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Eid Eid Eid :)


Eid is almost coming to its end. Oh well, actually, it has long gone! Hehe. But to Malaysians, Eid is celebrated for a month. So technically for me, we still have a few more days of Eid left. :)

Alhamdulillah, to my surprise, this year's Eid celebration was far from boring. It is anything but boring! From my previous posts, anyone could easily detect the skeptiscm that I have on Eid celebration this year. They are all there whilst I was stuck here. Then, I could not help but imagining how horrifyingly dreary my Eid is going to be like. But, my oh my, was I wrong.

Starting from the first day of Eid, we have been blessed to be showered with abundant of open houses invitations. Eventhough there was not many of us back then, we still do enjoy ourselves. We did try to go to as many open houses as possible. And slowly, week by week, the number seemed to grow! More and more people joined us to go for open houses and the fun just keeps on snowballing.

And last week, we throw our own open house and our house was flooded with people! And the feeling of seeing people enjoying their food is just wonderful.

The juniors are all great. Every one of them. Never have I imagine to be in this place, being the only super senior amongst the many juniors. But, oh heck, seniority means nothing, doesn't it? Why create a barrier with others just because you are a couple of years older than them?

To my housemates, I love you girls. Hehe. And of course, to my ex-housemates, I still do love you girls! heheh. And Eica specially, thank you for keeping me sane when no one else is here to keep me company!

7 comments:

eantyca_82 said...

babe! looks like uve found ur peace n joy of being the super senior.i guess being alone n old in a foreign country is not that bad.hahah :P

btw our subang open hz is this saturday..i guess its gonna be a HUGE one with massive meals.but opps sorry ur not in the list! diff time zone maaa... (yes, its manglish now)

enjoy the cold weather, wuts the temp now?

aliaa85 said...

hehe yeah i definitely have! life is not as bad here. being old and crumpled certainly doesn't equal to loneliness. hehe. oh buat open house tak ajak! hehe. have a great one ok. jeles jugak la sket. hehe.

weather is a bit unpredictable. can be cold at one moment and bright and hot the next moment! rindu ke? hehehe

Emy Ahmad said...

no one knows how i missed u...ahahha
lain mcm plak bunyinye..apepun rindu nk shopping ape yg ko shopping..beg same, kasut same, sume x kesah yg penting kite hepi...take care!!

aliaa85 said...

hehe emyyy aku rindu kau jugak. kau la teman aku gelak dan shopping sakan. kau tau tak, aku tak shopping lagi sejak aku balik ke sini? gila kan! ok maybe shopping handbag sebijik tapi tu je! prestasi aku merosot a kau takde. hehehe. i need you emyyyyyyyyyyyy!

bila dtg germany? nak gi! :P

take care too lovie.

Emy Ahmad said...

iAllah kalau xde ape2 problem hujung bulan 10 nie aku kt berlin..ko wajib dtg tau..jgn risau every month aku turun sheffield kite shopping...ahahha..sengal je..mmg rindu to the max la!!!!

Hacked by w3d0z said...

at least korg leh jalan2 sama2 lg kt uk tu..
jgn lupakan aku bile korg shopping tu..=p

miss u too aliaa!

eantyca82 said...

woah, im totally knackered frm d open house! frm 1pm to 1am...can u imagine??! regardless, it was all goooood ;)

of course i miss the clean n fresh weather, FYI i batuk & selsema ever since i balik haritu up till today.mcm mana ni doktorrr? plus the spider bite actually scarred my arm.doktor kat leeds tu gave me false hope!dushhh kang