CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

pencuri jahat

I was busy empiring the netball practice yesterday. Out of the blue, i suddenly had this urge to check my mobile. Azian rang me three times. I wondered what's going on.

Then, i noticed that I've got a text from her as well. I opened it, and my jaw dropped to the floor when my eyes read the text sent to me.

"Akak, rumah kita masuk pencuri. Laptop Kak Elly kene curi"

Flabbergasted, I don't know whatelse to do but to shout out Emy's name as loud as possible.

"Emy, rumah kita kene masuk pencuri!"

That's all that i managed to say.


Shocked, both of us ran towards home without thinking much.

Yes. Our house was broken into yesterday. By two annoyingly heartless human being.

These men are crazy, i tell you. Too brave, thats why i call them crazy.

First thing first. It was only 20 minutes before 7 when they broke into our house. It was dark, but to be fair, the office next door was still open at that time. My housemate's bedroom , which was where they broken into, was in the first floor. That means they had to get on the big bin which was conveniently located near the pipe which they clung to, that led them to her bedroom. (You see, watching CSI does helps!) The light in her room was on. And, her room was at the FRONT side of the house. Yet, these did not stopped them from breaking in. Crazy, aren't they?

They only managed to nick one laptop and an ipod and an external hard disk. It is a huge relief that no one was hurt in this incident. But still, the thought of these people being in our house, messing with our things, when 3 of the other members of the house were having meal in the kitchen just gave me goosebumps.

BENCI. That's all i can say. I just hate this insecure feeling. After that incident, i don't know how many times i checked if my window and door is locked before going to bed. Even after locking them, i was still afraid to go to bed. i HATE them for doing this to me and my housemates..
Hopefully my housemate whose laptop was stolen will be strong in facing this tribulation. Everything happens for a reason. InsyaAllah, there is a hikmah behind this..Be strong, my love.
the pencuri: i hate you. period.

6 comments:

Z said...

eh men??i tot only a man!

izyan said...

subhanallah... i'm sorry to hear what has happened. from the front of the house, with people in house what more!!! wow... i'm speechless. harapnya aliaa and housemates kuat mengahadapi dugaan.

aliaa85 said...

Z: yea, amira and azian saw 2 men walking behind our backyard before d incident. so we suspected more than one were involved.

Izyan: tu lah. berani kan pencuri tuh. Gile. thank u nyway, izyan..

Iman said...

la..tru front window ke..the incident does make me and my housemates beware too.Ktrg dh tak buka tingkap toilet pn skrg..ni ktrg..ahli rumah akak mesti lg cuak..
but they seriously are mad!One word:Bodoh

ihsan_huhu said...

awal taun arituh, bdak baru sampai, ilang 5 bijik laptop umah kne pecah masuk

baru sampai n laptop baru2.. kayo2

aliaa85 said...

huhuhu. jahatnye! nampak sangat aim student sbb nak laptop. lenkali beli desktop terus. pastu pakai mangga besi terus desktop ke meja. kalu curi gak, tak tau kata apa.