CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

exams. bwekkkk.

my 4th year finals is in 2 weeks. my head is spinning. my heart is racing like mad. my stomach is churning. my throat is suffocating.. from fear.

i hate exams. i never liked it. of course, i doubt any normal human being actually LIKE exams though. huhu.

stressed, i am. i felt a tiny bit better after the study group last week. but, after doing the trial EMQ paper yesterday, i felt like i had just plunged into a blackhole. i felt as if i don't know what i know. i don't know if i know enough. urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. tensed!

so bear with me as i may get extremely irritable and snappy for the rest 2-3 weeks. sorry.

Permudahkanlah Ya Allah...... i really really want to pass this exam. T_T

3 comments:

FAR said...

good luck dear!!!

ihsan_huhu said...

apsal skang br end of 4th yr?

bkn korg start yr tgh2 taun ke?

aliaa85 said...

aqie: thanx hun!!

ihsan: hmm sistem medic kat sheffield ni pelik sket. tak muat aku nak explain kat sini. hehe