CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

'Love' triangle

I feel like i am stuck in a love triangle. A so-called 'love' triangle, made up of me, W and S. Three individuals who used to be very close to each other. Somehow, a tragedy (if i may call it that) happened, putting W & S's relationship at stake. And now, things are just not how it used to be. Things are just different. I can feel the tense between them when they are around. And I am stuck in between.

W wants me to study with her. Which i agreed to. And a couple of days later, S asked me if i want to do revision with her, which i agreed as well. And now, both of them wants to do study group at the same time, everyday. Now i am seriously stuck in between. S will be furious if she knows W did not invite S to W's study group. And I am afraid W will just be upset if I say I chose to study with S today, instead of with W.

Hence, I am seriously stuck in between. Talked to Johan bout this, and he just laughed his head off. When i think about it again, it actually IS funny. It really does sounds as if i am having an affair! Huhu. I am cheating on my studymate. How geeky is that, huh? hehe.

Now, i am currently studying with W in the morning, around 10 - 3. Then i will normally have a revision class around 7 - 8 or 9. Then later in the evening, i will have to do revision with S. And i am just simply drained. This HAS to stop. This 'love' triangle must come to an end. But to think of it, if i hold on to it, there is only a few more days left anyway. But for how much longer i can stand this, i myself am not sure.

He told me i have to choose. But i don't want to. I can have both of them, but i am the one who is going to suffer in the end. I know that. Unwise decision? Maybe..

Who said 'polygamy' is fun? It is no fun at all for me! Hehehe

2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

add one more person, love triangle prob solved!

aliaa85 said...

hahhaa. yea right ihsan!