CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dah nak kawen dahhhhhh

(Subjek blog: Lelaki yang tidak memakai songkok itu)


Ohmigod. Cam tak sangka. Wa dah nak kawin minggu ni!!

That seems to be our favourite topic of conversation nowadays. Hehe. Kecoh. Memang kecoh. We have been talking on and ooooon about it eversince the first time he told us that he is planning to tie the knot. That was like, what? Back in November last year, if I am not mistaken. He told me via YM. Asking me to usha kasut Clarks kat sini. Nak buat hantaran. Sambil tersipu-sipu. Hehhe. That was when I found out he is planning to get married. And he told me keep it as a secret from the others for a while cause he said he is not ready to tell others yet. Amboi, kasut hantaran dah ready beli. Nak beritahu orang, tak ready lagi? Hehhehe.

Oh ye, "we" here is referring to me and my sisters yang jauh ketinggalan kat UK yang tak boleh join wedding Wa sebab Wa tak mau posptpone wedding dia even for a few weeks untuk tunggu kitorang pulang.

And, oh, Wa is one of our cousins. Our very very close cousin. And since we don't have a brother, dia macam sort of dah jadi a brother to us lah. A cool brother. A very cool one. Hehe. Bukan yang jenis control freak or whatsnot. Hehhe. Mintak lah apa pon, for sure dapat punya (tapi setakat ni, cubaan minta ampau dari Wa masih tidak berjaya!) A person yang never says No. Baik gila kot. Sentiasa redha dengan kitorang yang ngek ni. Hehe. Tapi takpe. Dia pon join gang kitorang. E-Remaja. Hahaha. Only we know what on earth that means. And now gang E-Remaja dah takda. Lagi-lagi bila ketua E-Remaja dah kawin. Bubar lah camni. Abis lah ahli E-Remaja lain. Terkapai-kapai! Ketua dah tak eligible dah!

Haish. And I am going to miss his wedding by one day. Wedding sebelah dia memang la tak dpt attend sebab it is this week. Wedding sebelah pompuan is a day before I sampai Malaysia. Argh. I know there will be pictures, but pictures can never replace the idea of being there on the wedding day for real.

Anyway, I know you might not even be reading this entry. If you are, abis la I . Hidung forver kembang la nanti. So cannot handle wan. Hahah. Anyway, congratulations mate!

0 comments: