CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hoooooooome!

The summer break is the break that I (and I am sure all of the other students) look forward to the very most. Why? Because summer means home. Summer means family. Summer means friends. Aahh. Summer holiday is when majority of students will be flocking the airport to fly back home to our very own homeland.

The feeling when knowing that the date to go back home is nearing is just undescribable. It is more beyond excited. Secretly, if not outloud, we will be counting down the days. Every single day. Wishing and hoping that time will fly a bit faster.

I am in my 4th year and still, I am experiencing the exact same feeling that I used to have when I was in my very 1st year. Hehe. I guess the feeling never change.

Another thing that makes it interesting is the fact that we have to give gifts to those people back home. More like souvenirs from UK. Its not like we HAVE to. But it just does not seems appropriate not to buy them any. Well, that's just my thought anyway. I do it anyway because this means I get to SHOP! Hehe. It feels good anyway. To give presents to people. To see the anxious looks on their face, waiting to see what I have got them. The happy looks on their face when they finally got their hands on their gifts. That feeling is worthwhile. I feel like Santa Claus already, minus the beard and the belly. Hahah.

And now I am in my fourth year, I am running out of ideas on what to get them!! During the past years, I had bought them mostly shoes, handbags, purses, Sheffield engraved knives, Royal Alberts and stuffs like that. Now, I just am totally clueless what to find. Huhu. I am getting fed up of buying them the same things again. But, if I still do not manage to get them anything out of the ordinary, I might just have to stick to the ordinary then I guess.

Another week in Radiology. Another week in Nephrology. Another week of final lecture. And I am off home for 2 months. Excited? Definitely.

0 comments: