CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Oh why do we have to have exams!

Oh wow. My finals is in 7 days time. And I am already drained. A part of me is dying to get this done and over with. I am sick of revision. I am sick of sticking my head in the books. I want to be able to do things that I like without having guilt tagging along like a parasite. I spend my 20 minutes break watching a comedy, and I felt a pang of guilt. I spend longer time hanging around with my housemates during dinner time and I felt guilt crunching deep inside. I can even feel guilt creeping now as I am writing this entry! Urghhhhhh. However, another part of me knocks the other part of me on the head and says I am not ready yet!

Oh, will I ever be ready? Everytime I read something, there is more for me to read! It just keeps snowballing.

I don't have any idea how all of those things that I have studied managed to cram in my little brain. Hopefully they are still in there. Hold on tight, guys. Do not leave me! Not now. Not ever. Oh crap I sound like a schizophrenic now. I am talking to my brain. Yikes!

Ok Aliaa. Get back to books.

8 comments:

Zu Nurain Ahmad said...

all the best K.Aliaa!

u can do it!
don't worry,insyaallah =)

- said...

haha!
gelaba jugak kakak aku sorg nih!
HAHA.
chill lah wakai kakakku :)
u can doooo it!
goooodluck
ktrg kat msia mrata2 smua doakn u
:D

Hacked by w3d0z said...

good luck aliaa!

INSYA Allah u can do it!

=)

eantyca_82 said...

im 200% sure ull nail it!

btw feeling cuak is actually a good sign. all the best sis ;)

aliaa85 said...

thanx smua!doakan kejayaan saya di siniiiiii.

Anonymous said...

semoga berjayaa sissy!

nah, ni lagu favourite papa:
jika kau fikirkan kau boleh, kau menghampiri kejayaan (kejayaan)

hehe,insyaAllah sis,u ll do fine:)
-izi-

eantyca_82 said...

izi...sissy has a different meaning! hehehe :P

aliaa85 said...

hahahhaha. so now u are calling me a sissy? cisss. haha. thanx btw for that song.