CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Smile and be pretty, my dear

The first time I got to know you was waayyyy back when we were in our ribena years. The time when everything else in the world doesn't matter. Hingus meleleh. Rambut gebang gebang. Baju comot sebab tumpah makanan. Omigod, if I were to look back at the picture of us when we were small, I would be stupendous! Hahahah. But oh well, that was us back then, living in our own untouched perfect world, not giving a damn about anything else in the world. I miss back then, when even the most ridiculously simplest thing gave us joy. I miss rushing back home after sekolah agama to play getah with you at our playground. I miss skipping my duty as a prefect to play getah and ting ting during recess with you and our gang, consequently causing me to lose my position as a prefect. Hahahha. Malas lagi. Padan muka.

And we both went to the same secondary school. You have your group of friends and I have mine. But still, we remain close friends. I think the fact that our house is like less than a mile apart keep our friendship still going. I remembered walking to school with you early in the morning, at 7.10 am to be precise. Hehe. And walking home with you from school. Almost always you were the one who had to go for the detour. I think I can count with my fingers the number of time I sent you off first. Hahah. Oh I am bad.

And then after high school, we took our driving lisence together. And both of us failed the first time we took it. Hahahha. BUT, both of us managed to pass on second try. Heheh. And we were both, INITIALLY, scared to drive. I remembered that incident where we were stopped by that stupid man on the Subang's flyover on the way back from Pyramid because I overtook his car a bit too closely. That incidence gave me shivers up til now. But now, amazingly you have overcome your fear to drive and has become a great driver!! Kudos to you. Hehhehe. I am still stuck at the passenger seat, for now. Am slowly regaining my confidence to drive again, though. At snail speed that is.

And then we are thousand miles apart. And each of us live our own lives and only get to meet at least once a year during my summer holiday. Eventhough we do not get to talk as much or hang out as much over the years, I still do treasure you as one of my very bestfriends.

And tomorrow you will be someone else's. And I am so happy for you. I really am. You are getting marrieddddd!!!!

Sad as well, to be honest, knowing that I won't be there on your big day. You know I would do anything to fly home and witness the most important day in your life. I wouldn't miss it for the world. But, tough luck, my finals is at stake. If not because of it, I would already be there, tagging you around like a nosy b**ch, eager to be included in the most important day of your life.

So tomorrow, just smile and be pretty, my dear. I am sure you will be a beautiful bride. Can't wait for the pictures!!!

p/s: Just make sure you can attend my wedding ok. Hehehhe.

Love you to bits bebeh.

Muah muah muah

XOXO


3 comments:

MSI said...

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
- Donna Roberts

ihsan_huhu said...

oo.. punye r panjang.

ko ble ag?

aliaa85 said...

aku? kau doakan ye. aku tgh tunggu kau nye jugak. hehe