CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Germany =)

19 Apr to 22 Apr 2008. I was in Germany. Happy, I was. Even though i just spent my 4 days in Hannover, the trip was worthwhile. I was happy to be away from UK, even if it is just for a short period of time. I need to breathe some fresh air. Hehe. As if Sheffield's air has already gone stale.

On the first night I arrived Germany, i had experienced a 'tinge' of German culture. huhu. We were on the train, traveling from Flughafen Bremen to Hannover. It was almost 12 + ish am. We were practically drained and sleepy. All i can think of at that time is bed! hehe. Emy was happily chatting away with her friend, when suddenly a group of guys dressed up in 'abnormal' clothing walked towards our coach. One of the guy actually dressed up as a chicken! hehe. The other guys dressed up in some sort of lab coat, if im not mistaken. They were all obviously quite drunk. Laughing and talking rather loudly amongst themselves.

When suddenly, the chicken-guy approached Emy's friend, who can speak fluent Deutsch. He tried to sold us some beers, which obviously we turned down. Then he sold us two bars of snickers for the price of 40 cents. haha. Then, he suddenly fixed his gaze on me & Emy, and suddenly insisted on sitting in between us! Oh gosh. Emy, somehow, managed to jump off her seat and saved herself from this chicken guy. But I, however, was too flabbergasted at that moment. I found myself too shock to move. Hence, this chicken guy placed his big chicken butt on the chair next to me. Whilst holding a beer on one hand, he hugged my shoulder with his other hand.

I was completely taken off guard at that time. I felt like screaming 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, what do you think you are doing!Get your hands off me!!" But obviously i did not said that out loud. I was too stunned at that time. He must had realized that my whole body stiffened when he hugged me, hence he started to give my shoulder a rub, as if telling me to relax. Relax was the last thing that i could do at that time. I found myself getting more & more stiffer by minutes. Haha. He somehow was so excited, that he wanted to snap pictures of us together. I was like, ok. Hahah. And so we did.

Apparently, this chicken guy is getting married in a few weeks time. So, to celebrate his last few days of celibacy, he dressed up as a chicken and socialized around on a train, talking to passengers, with his fellow friends. hahah. That was what he said as a German's culture. So, there you have it. A tinge of German's culture on my first few hours in German. Hehe. Talk about experience!

Apart from that, I had a splendid time in Hannover. Even though we did not manage to go to Berlin, but i did enjoy the short stay. We risked our lives driving a motor boat around a lake for an hour without wearing a life jacket, ate ice cream everyday under the hot burning sun, went for shades-hunting for almost 2 hours in every shop that we entered, went bowling, played pool which i managed to win once, did loads of 'jumping' action in the Garden, mistaken shark for jaws in SeaLife and tried to do some shopping in Zara, MNG, Esprit and Guess which failed successfully. hehe. Anyhow, i loved it. Thanks to Emy and her friend for the wonderful hospitality.

2 comments:

Emy Ahmad said...

bkn main lg jerit jaws kuat2...dh la terang2 die tulis shark...seb baek tade org sgt...=p

aliaa85 said...

hahahah. memalukan~!!!