CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Freakin out, huh?



My stomach is churning. Queasy. Uneasy. Again, this familiar feeling is haunting me. The feeling that I normally would have the night (or perhaps nightsss?) just before starting something new.


Phase 3B. Another 1 year and a half. And then, insyaAllah, hopefully, i will be a medical graduate by 2010.


Im starting off with a Community and Palliative Care placement ie GP placement. I will be in Rotherham for this placement. In fact, I am chucked in Rotherham for almost two thirds of my placement this year. I might as well just move to Rotherham!! hehe. Of course, I had the melodramatic whining 'Why am i placed outside of sheffield again this year?' episode for a day or so. (Oh crap, I might be having a histrionic personality disorder here! Hahahha) But then, now that I am all rational, I am thankful to be placed at Rotherham, which is less than an hour away from Sheffield, instead of being chucked to who-knows-where.


To be honest, I am quite freaking out. I mean, I am already half way in my 4th year. I doubt doctors would take 'No, I don't know' for the answer to their questions anymore. You might get off the hook if you are in 3rd year or below. But certainly, a 4th year student giving a blank face when asked question by a consultant leaves a bad impression.


I certainly got a hands full of assignments for this semester. I will be expecting myself to be extremely busy! Huhu. Plus the need to do loads of revision. And i do mean LOADS. Huhu.
I have an audit to write up. 2 ILA masterclasses to complete. Along with presentations. Mini CEXs to hand in. Electives to be sorted out. And the list goes on.


Man, its getting scarier now that it is getting closer.

1 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

wah student dr...

cayalah lu