CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Winter hols

2008 has bade its goodbye. and i had to say, i had a lovely ending to my 2008.

on the 18th, i had just got my exam results, and alhamdulillah, i passed! I decided to treat myself with something nice, something that i had been longing for aaaages, ie a camera. Hehe. I packed my stuffs and dragged my bag to the Moor and bought myself a Canon camera, which i LOVE! Straight after, I went to the train station to catch the train to Manchester. My family was about to arrive. Everything was just SO splendid. I was delighted. Probably smiling from ear to ear all the time. I could not be more happier than this. Thank you, Allah...

Spent 2 whole fantabulous weeks with my lovely family. We just went traveling within UK. We did not get to go to lots of places, but still, i enjoyed every tidsy bits of it. We shopped like mad. I think, we shopped almost everyday, except for Christmas day. Haha. Crazy. Well, i guess this shopaholic thingy just runs in my family. Its even in my dad's blood! hahahha.

The last day my family is in UK, we were in Manchester. And, subhanAllah, out of many days, it actually SNOWED on that particular day. It snowed the whole day, and the view was just so splendid, masyaAllah. I was SOO happy that my family has got to see the snow just before they were about to leave back to home. My sis and bro, especially, went all crazy. Oh well, i did too. Haha. The funny thing was, it only snowed at Izyan's place. It only snowed in her place, but not in town centre, which is like 200 metres away from her place. Weird huh?

There's too many things to tell. I guess, it is best for me to keep it to myself, in the memory box tied up inside of my tiny head.

I am happy. Now, i can't wait for summer to come..

2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

mane gamba sample?

aliaa85 said...

gambar? nanti la aku upload okiess