CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Raya di perantauan

I can't believe a year has past since we last had our raya together. Gosh, and now the holy month is about to come to its end. Syawal is approaching. I have a feeling that this coming Syawal will not be the same without you girls with me. Perhaps that explains the loop of emptiness that I am feeling inside. I miss you girls already...very much.


http://smsawomen.blogspot.com/2008_09_01_archive.html (click on the link for the video recorded from last year)

InsyaAllah, this is my fifth raya abroad. InsyaAllah, this is my fifth raya with me being away from my family. But why do I have a feeling that this raya will be the hardest for me? A 'rainy' raya, that is what I am expecting.

I miss everyone right now. My hormones seems to be taking its toll over me.

0 comments: