CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

The unplanned trip

Brussels was OK. The whole trip was OK alhamdulillah, considering it was an unplanned trip. I know before this I whined about how costly the trip is, but now that I come to think of it, we actually had landed ourself on a very good bargain!


Our ticket includes a return trip to Brussels AND a 3 days 2 night accommodation in Brussels Hotel.

Eurostar is great! (Pardon me for being so jakun. It was my very first time travelling via Eurostar. hehe). Yes, we had to travel all the way to London for it. But, I personally think it was worthwhile. I don't have to care so much about what I can or can NOT put in my luggage (oh yes, the do scanyour bags, but i obviously do not carry a gun around, so that is ok for me.) I don't have to stress out about exceeding the luggage allowance. I can carry even up to 10 bags if I want to (which obviously I did not do because I don't have enough hands to carry 10 bags around!). The waiting time is much less reduced. The ambience in the train itself is very comforting. And most of all, I don't have to worry about crashing everything the train shooks. Huhu.



Our hotel is even better. It was right in front of the tram stop, which is extremely convenient. When we book the ticket, we ordered for a standard single room each (why we ordered separate room is a bit too complicated to be explained in this blog.) But alhamdulillah, instead of a single room, we got ourselves a double deluxe room which can fit up to 4 people in a room! The room itself costs even more than the total money that we had to spend for the whole package! Alhamdulillah. I guess Allah is just making things easy for us as we had to endure so much problem before we could even get to Brussels.

We did not do anything much on our first day. It was only on our second day our trip officially begun. We went to Atomium, Mini Europe, Grand Place and Maneken Piss (which really pissed me off.hehe) We break our fast in Grand Place, eating Belgium waffle. That was amazing. Hehe. All in all it was an-OK trip.

And alhamdulillah, Eza managed to get her 6 months visitors pass! Haha. So that makes our trip worth it.


Mek dah nak balik dah. Benci tul. Kirim salam kat orang kat rumah. Esp Ma n Pa. Cubitkan Qeefee and Damdam for me!

p/s: Now, should I restart counting? Hahha.

Salam wbt :)

0 comments: