CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Life oh life

For the past 5 weeks, my life has became a mundane routine. I've been doing the same thing over and over again, and now I am feeling tired of doing the same thing over and over again! I crave for something new. Something exciting.

But, oh well, how on earth can one make revision exciting! Oooh, maybe instead of studying in my cosy room, I could go and study in IC instead. Wow. How exciting that would be. Note: read with a hint of sarcasm. Ooh, or maybe I could switch my daily timetable. Instead of studying from 9.30 to 1, I could study from 9.30 to 11, and then go down and make myself a cup of tea, and continue studying again from 11.10 to 1! Wow. Thats a brilliant idea, Aliaa. Note: Again, read with a hint of sarcasm.

Oh my dearie god! I am so fed up, stuck with the same routine every day. And I hate the fact that I could not do anything to change it because it is necessary for me to do so as I have my finals in just three weeks time. I have to stick with this boring schedule orelse I won't have enough confidence to face my finals. And I need my confidence for exams.

To make things worse, everyone is scattered all over the world this winter holiday, undoubtedly having the time of their life. Enjoying their time off from university. Well, almost everyone that is. And I couldn't help but feel a tinge of jealousy creeping inside my soul. Oh well, a tinge would be an understatement.

Oh why am I such a whiny person. Huhu.

Oh wait, writing an entry for my blog is not in my usual routine. So hey, there you go! I did something different today. Hahahha.


3 comments:

aCaDeMoS said...

Happiness is not having what you want, it’s enjoying what you have..

keep the spirit ..
you have to work hard ..
but you have to maintain good health..okay..


‘Do the best, be the best, and God will do the best’..

Sholat..praying..Allah will help you..^_^

izyan said...

meks,u can always drop by my place anytime bebs.
or i can go to shefd *hint hint* haha

aliaa85 said...

acedamos: thanx!! i will try to remember that.

izyan: haha come to sheff laaaaa. i belanja u makan. meh2.