CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Snow :)


I see snow falling from the sky today, and that is enough to make me happy.

Apparently it snowed earlier at 10am, but somehow I missed it.

And then it snowed again around lunchtime. And I found myself smiling when I watch the snowflakes floating and gliding freely in the air. I glanced at the sky and smiled.

It snowed quite heavily for 5 minutes and then it stopped.

Just after we recited our doa, welcoming the new year around Maghrib, it happened again. Cotton wools fell from the sky. Well, at least that was what it looked like. Hehe.

Gorgeous.

SubhanAllah. Alhamdulillah. Allahuakbar. For the past few weeks, I had been slumped with so many things that made me feel so down. My exams. My interview. My job allocation. My bestfriend's wedding. My family. My plasticup. They were so overwhelming that I feel like I want to just take off and leave. To anywhere else but here.

But, subhanAllah, the snow that falls today reminds me of what I have today. It is just hard for me to explain so I guess I am better off not explaining it. Hehe.

Interesting how slick and smooth Allah is in teaching us a lesson, huh?

I thank Him for this. And for everything else in life.


4 comments:

joegrimjow said...

snow snow
=)

aliaa85 said...

i know! yayyy! hahah. masih jakun walaupun dah 5 thn tgk snow.

Hacked by w3d0z said...

rindu snow~~~~

ihsan_huhu said...

mcm bes. tp mcm sejuk
xbes r sejuk. kes2