CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Back in sheffield

Hey im back. I thought I would be ditching my blog for good this year. but it turns out I still need my blog after all to rant all of my stupid, crazy and unpredictable emotions!

I am in my final year. Wohooo~! Crazy ain't it how time flies! I was talking to my coursemates this morning during the lecture break, reminiscing about the very first time we met. Funny. It seriously felt just like yesterday. And now, in a blink of an eye, 4 years had past. In a year time, insyaAllah, each of us will embark on our very own path of life.

I could not believe I actually got to say it; "I am a final year student". Weeee. Heheh. I longed for the time for me to say " I am no longer a student". Fuh. Imagine what that would feel like! Hehe.

Anyway, nobody is in Sheffield. Thankfully Muni and Atie is here to keep me company!! Eza is also still UK, so I planned to frequent her place to put this horrible homesick feeling at bay. Eza's leaving on 10th Sept. Muni and Atie are leaving on 18th if I'm not mistaken. That leaves me at least 7 days of misery before I got to smile again. Oh Allah, please give me strength..

I don't know what this year is going to be like. I am forcing myself to be positive. I am forcing myself to be happy. I am going to enjoy my final year. At least, I am going to try.

Ok this is completely a random entry. Anyway I miss ADAM & AQEF!!!!

*plasticcup* hehe

ciao for now

6 comments:

Hacked by w3d0z said...

enjoy ur final year!!

..like zulfa said, final year sumetimes test u with sort of problems..but hope u can cope them well...insya Allah, may Allah bless u alwiz Aliaa!!

all the best!!!

zahrah said...

salam..

Alia!!

rindu bangat....welcome!!!biler boleh jumper ekkk???!!!

semoga Allah mudahkan urusan Alia spjg final year nih....

bye!
-kak zahrah-

aliaa85 said...

elly: thanx ellyyyyy. rindu kau.

kak zahrah: kak zahrahhhhhhh! heheh. rindu jugerrrr. nanti insyaAllah kita ketemu yek. hehe.

Nany said...

salam ziarah..visit us for LATEST TUDUNG EKIN COLLECTIONS in town!!

http://mama-homebiz.blogspot.com

ihsan_huhu said...

akhirnyer ade update

aliaa85 said...

hahha. aku malas gila nak tulis time cuti kat mesia.