CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Bimbo

Cooked baked macaroni the other day. And I failed miserably. It is not like I have not cooked that before! I had, only like a million times. It was tasteless.

Again today, i cooked ayam paprik for dinner. Again, it tasted like crap! It tasted like DAUN ok! Too much daun limau purut. That was my diagnosis. I pitied Eica, having to eat the crappy paprik for dinner. And again, the same case as above, I have cooked paprik like a thousand time. It is like my specialty. Oh well, at least, I think it is.

And also today, I found out one of my white shirt that i loved got miraculously turned into green!! How? Stupidly, I managed to wash my newly bought green dress along with my newly bought white shirt which I only managed to wear once. And now, my white shirt is no longer white! Bohoo. Careless me.

What is wrong with me? I seemed to have forgotten how to do household chores! I forgot how to cook! I forgot how to wash! I feel like a bimbo. Has the 2 months summer holiday back home been the cause of my 'condition'? Honestly, I think it has. Hahahah.

September, come quick!

Missing whole loads of people. You know who you are.

XOXO

3 comments:

Hacked by w3d0z said...

rindu sama paprik ko...

yup its ur speciality..=) rindu!!! ingt plak ko yg salu beli oyster sauce...=p sanggup g yafai beli oyster sauce tu!! =p

hati2 tau..take care!!

p/s: eica!! jaga k aliaa tau..=p

eantyca_82 said...

oooh yes babe....u baru perasan ke? bimbo-ish all d way! dari kecik lagi.ahahahaha to be fair, dat includes me as well ;P i have no idea wut will happen to me once i balik msya...cooking? laundry? walking? uh huh...we'll see....heheh

aliaa85 said...

hahhahaa hampeh u eza! i can assure you, you won't be doing any of those back home!!! nanti dah kawen baru buat balik. confirm nye! hehehe. ooh by the way, how did u manage to find my blog?