CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Random

Muni and Atie are gone. It feels so quiet in the house. I guess I just have to get use to this. Thankfully my A&E shifts are keeping me busy, so I did not have the time to whine about the fact that all of my friends are gone.

I am in love with A&E. I don't know why, I just love it. I guess I love it because this is one of the placements where we actually get to do something. Which makes it feels so real. It has not even been a week since I've started A&E in Rotherham, but I had seen plenty of bizzare cases. Nice. Interestingly, it is quite different from Malaysia.

I've learned intubation and suturing. And now I am so keen to actually do it on a real person. Hahahah. Oh yeah, and I am still crazy about cannulating and taking bloods. I guess I will get bored of it once I am an F2 perhaps. Hahah.

This week I have a 10 am to 6 pm shift. Which is not so bad. I am tolerating it well. I just hate the fact that by the time I get home, it is already 7 ish. And the travelling really knocks me down. I will feel too knackered to do anything in the evening, hence, sleep is the only thing that I look forward to at night.

OOOhhh, Izyan has already gave birth to a lovely baby girl today!!! Ohmigod, I can't describe how relief and happy I feel for them both. Can't wait to see you in Ireland!! You are a MUMMY, Izyan! Oh wow. My primary school mate already has a child. Hehe.

OOooh, and Ramadhan is starting this Saturday!!!! Weee. I am excited!! Let this Ramadhan be better than the previous ones.

*Seventeen!!*

Another month. Should I start counting down the days? Hehe

Ok I want some sleep. Adios!

2 comments:

Hacked by w3d0z said...

waaa pojie dah jadik papa laaa..
hehhe tq aliaa update citer=)

kem slm dieorg!!

izyan said...

thank you aliaa... meh2 datang dublin ye.

counting down days to what??