CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Unplanned trip to Brussel

I am going to Brussels this weekend. Yes. This weekend. In the middle of semester. No, its not a holiday. My summer holiday is long gone. Oh well, yes, it is a Bank Holiday this Monday. But it is not as if it is like a proper holiday. But yes, I am going to Brussels with my sister this weekend. I just HAVE to go.

We have just planned it last week when Eza was here in Sheffield. And we just settled our Eurostar ticket and hotel today. And we are going in two days time. And because everything was handled at the eleventh hour, there goes our money down the drain....

As I mentioned earlier, we HAVE to go. Not because the ticket is cheap (heck, it is way the opposite of that). Not because we are dying to go to Brussels. Not because we feel like going for a weekend break in Europe. No. We have to go to Brussels because of my sister's problem with her Visa.

Don't know who is to be blamed for the problem of hers. Someone's plain stupidity and carelessness had almost cause her to pay extra 500 pounds to extend her visa so that she could say in UK legally for just 10 days. Crazy.

Problems after problems have been thrown in her way even before she set her foot in UK. And now she is about to leave UK for good, these problems just keep on coming. MasyaAllah. I wonder how you can cope with those problems, Eza!! Well, I guess what doesn't break you, make you stronger right? Kudos to you beb :)

Well, putting aside the fact that I might need to bring my tutorial to Brussels and also the fact that we will be fasting at that time, I do hope that we will be able to at least have a good time there. Hopefully the trip is worth our money.

Fasting and breaking fast in Brussels. Am quite looking forward to it actually. Hehe.

Salam Ramadhan to all.

Salams.





2 comments:

eantyca_82 said...

WEeeEEEeeEeeeee!! WE MADE IT THRU BABE! =)

i cant thank u enuff for lending a helpful hand when i mmg dah tk cukup tangan (plus one of my hand yg kena gigit spider)..hahah.thanks for tagging along with my spontaneous plan. kite mmg rambo, but still travel in style (a.k.a superb hotel room LOL). i defo wont forget buka puasa di atas pavement sambil makan waffle dgn comotnya.sib baik polis tu tk tangkap.hahah.

since im goin back to msya really soon, i guess i wont be bothering u with my crazy plans no more :P

i had a great time!love ya sisss bucuk!

aliaa85 said...

hahahahha. no problemo mek. it was fun though. Never thought i could be a rambo. haha. And yeah, we defo did it with style. Hahahhaha